GEN 2 Lost my first race...the shame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how long ago did your wife stop banging you down?
looks like its been years bro.

What is banging “down”? Do you have Down’s syndrome? Banging is banging, but the “down” is just retarded.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

You sound like the kind of retard that races people at stoplights

Another self-righteous bitch. I’m thinking you’re a liberal too. Liberal is a pseudonym for retard anyway.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have the Raptor stickers? They add 50hp. That's why they cost over a grand.

That’s where I went wrong !!! I was hoping the orange seats would make up for the no decal thing.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

I see the sissies and whiners really jacked this thread. Well done *******. Get back to your knitting forums where you belong.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

57 years old.
Street racing.
In a Raptor.

First off Sally, you don’t know if it was a street , a farmers field or a parking lot.

I’m 57 not dead , sorry about your life or lack of it , you must be a real thrill to be around.

I’d race a raptor , a wheel barrow or a dump truck and I’d beat you every time.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread is why we can't have nice things.

:ROFLJest:

Oh and you could pick up a stock 997TT for less than a new Raptor and smoke almost anything stock....or not stock.

Last edited:

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Last edited:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, the OP just told you to go **** yourself also.

The Cracker Jack people were right.

"Some kids never grow up."

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

First off Sally, you don’t know if it was a street , a farmers field or a parking lot.

I’m 57 not dead , sorry about your life or lack of it , you must be a real thrill to be around.

I’d race a raptor , a wheel barrow or a dump truck and I’d beat you every time.

Gee, Steve, how did you manage to survive 57 years and fail to learn anything about maturity? Or responsibility. Or civility.

Status
Not open for further replies.