GEN 2 Lost my first race...the shame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well thanks alot GSteve! Your buddy is probably posting all over the Cummins forum about how he took down a Raptor. With this new found confidence from them, i probably will be getting a whole lot more stare downs on the road!:ROFLJest:

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I destroyed a newer dodge the other day that was trolling me. 4A, Whipple Tune, brake boosted launch. Spun a bit through first and scratched 2-3-4 shifts. Wasn’t even close. Another “rolling-coal Cummins” smoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well thanks alot GSteve! Your buddy is probably posting all over the Cummins forum about how he took down a Raptor. With this new found confidence from them, i probably will be getting a whole lot more stare downs on the road!:ROFLJest:

I know ... I’m ashamed ... I’ve been compiling excuses. I had my dog and a full tank of gas , I’m still on the break in chip , I wasn’t in sport mode (I was). I don’t have my k&n filter in yet.
Not sure if he will buy into any of those. Granted he claims on setting 5 he added 160hp. So yea ... wait till I have my tune !!!

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know ... I’m ashamed ... I’ve been compiling excuses. I had my dog and a full tank of gas , I’m still on the break in chip , I wasn’t in sport mode (I was). I don’t have my k&n filter in yet.

Not sure if he will buy into any of those. Granted he claims on setting 5 he added 160hp. So yea ... wait till I have my tune !!!

You are THOUSANDS of pounds lighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have the Raptor stickers? They add 50hp. That's why they cost over a grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.