Lost Highway Run - July 27th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, I'll be heading over to the Houston area to drive the lost highway on Saturday the 27th. Low tide is at 3:40 and I'll be meeting up some others just south in High Island about 2:30 to chill prior to heading North to Port Arthur.

If anyone in Austin wants to come along or any of you over there want to meet up that would be cool and a good reason to meet up with some fellow Raptor lovers.

From what some have said it's not all that amazing a drive but it's just something I have wanted to do for a while, it's an adventure and gives me a reason to go do something different. So now that the wife and kids are gone for a few weeks, I'm going to make it happen.

Let me know if you're interested and I look forward to meeting some of you. I'll probably just plan on getting a room in the PA area after the run and finding some trouble to get into and head back to Austin on Sunday.

Look forward to seeing some of you.

~BGM

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/lost-highway-87-texas-coast-9973/