GEN 2 Loss of power/pre-collision light/limp mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 2020 Raptor went to the dealer today in limp mode (The 2012 Raptor had to come to the rescue). Driving along and the driver accident alert went off the truck lost power and went in limp mode (was in 2h going downhill). Brought to KG Ford in SB waiting for the detail...Had a CEL and Wrench light, Trans started acting odd and no turbo but I am sure turbo cuts out in limp.... Thoughts??? Idle was fine and the engine seemed ok too

Any mods?

NachoRaptors

Reaction score
Yeah, hopefully they can find something, sounds exactly what happened to mine. It was so odd, haven't experienced it again and I am about 2k more miles since it occurred.

Did it have the wrench and CEL when you dropped it off? That could be good if they can pull a code and maybe shed some light on this for us.

yesh it had both CEL and wrench when i dropped it at the dealer but when i rechecked it before i left and the wrench was gone...dude it sounds exactly like what yours did exactly.

Reaction score
Just happened to me. Exact same way.

Reset the code with a Cobb tuner and haven’t had any issues again.

From what I’ve been reading could be a faulty pre-collision sensor.

I am planning on bringing to dealer.