Losing hope on my Raptor……

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I CARE about this forum and the content, it's my 2nd home, lol. And I drive a Jeep, so it's not like I hate Dodge products, they just belong on a different forum.
I like Dodge products a lot too but its hard to respect them when their fan base is so desperate to validate the motor... like damn, we know it's quicker than a raptor but we just like raptors more... It's not like we can't afford a TRX if we can shell out what's being demanded for a raptor these days, we just wanted the raptor instead lol

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like Dodge products a lot too but its hard to respect them when their fan base is so desperate to validate the motor... like damn, we know it's quicker than a raptor but we just like raptors more... It's not like we can't afford a TRX if we can shell out what's being demanded for a raptor these days, we just wanted the raptor instead lol

The motor is all they can hold onto. In my opinion, the raptor is superior in every other aspect. I had an SRT challenger that I drove many miles, had no issues with and loved every minute off. I am not anti dodge by any means and the TRX is an amazing truck. For my personal needs and likes, I prefer the raptor.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am not anti dodge by any means and the TRX is an amazing truck. For my personal needs and likes, I prefer the raptor.
This. I’ve owned two Dodges and been satisfied. I seriously considered one when I bought my Raptor. Neither TRX or the R fit my needs, but if I was all lathered up for a blown V8, I’d have bought a TRX when they first came out, planning to decide later if the R came out which I wanted. The way things are going, the TRX would have been ready to trade in by the time the R becomes widely available. What I wouldn’t do is troll the forum with my TRX or try to justify my choice. If I need others to agree to feel validated, it’s a sign that I blew it. Just saying.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This. I’ve owned two Dodges and been satisfied. I seriously considered one when I bought my Raptor. Neither TRX or the R fit my needs, but if I was all lathered up for a blown V8, I’d have bought a TRX when they first came out, planning to decide later if the R came out which I wanted. The way things are going, the TRX would have been ready to trade in by the time the R becomes widely available. What I wouldn’t do is troll the forum with my TRX or try to justify my choice. If I need others to agree to feel validated, it’s a sign that I blew it. Just saying.
Yeah it’s funny way I see it as others mentioned, anyone who’s driving a gen2/gen3 raptor can absolutely afford a TRX & currently seems like the Raptors are the more expensive truck on average- so it has nothing to do w/ funds & everything to do w/ personal taste/opinion & intended use

Guido59

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Raptor 37 package and got the confirmation email on 2/7/22. Since then I have only gotten the one email on 4/7/22 saying there are delays and no other information. After waiting another 2 months with nothing from Ford or my dealer, I went and ordered a 22 TRX on 6/9/22 and today (6/13/22) I got the order number and VIN. The dealer has received their orders in 8-12 weeks. I will continue posting on the status of the TRX order as well as the Raptor, if I ever get any……………..until then.
Shame that you "settled", when you were that close to the King of Kings... I'm sorry, but I'm also disappointed son.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shame that you "settled", when you were that close to the King of Kings... I'm sorry, but I'm also disappointed son.
“Son”…ah, the disappointed father speaks. Go smack some sense into your kid, would ya. Lol

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad had a trx stop by my family home selling blacktop. He loves go fast bits. He said. (It sounded *****, but man it was ugly)