Losing hope on my Raptor……

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbp84

Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Raptor 37 package and got the confirmation email on 2/7/22. Since then I have only gotten the one email on 4/7/22 saying there are delays and no other information. After waiting another 2 months with nothing from Ford or my dealer, I went and ordered a 22 TRX on 6/9/22 and today (6/13/22) I got the order number and VIN. The dealer has received their orders in 8-12 weeks. I will continue posting on the status of the TRX order as well as the Raptor, if I ever get any……………..until then.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
If you've been following the forum, you know there are many of us that have had orders placed since middle of 2021 that are still waiting on the truck. There are a few that have received their Raptor that placed orders in Jan/Feb, but that's just the luck of the draw/production/holds. I'm sure you'll get the TRX before the Raptor simply because of demand for the product.

Sounds like there will be another inventory Raptor at a dealer for $10k+ ADM.

mikewhiskeyniner

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered 11/10/21 Built 5/5/22 delivered 6/9/22

It definitely takes a while. TRX are in surplus right now. Down here in Texas, plenty TRXs around 10k-15k below MSRP, so if that’s what you want , go for it. I chose to wait. I waited 2.5 years trying to find the perfect truck. Dealer inventory right now in Texas is around 5k - 30k ADM for raptors.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 11/10/21 Built 5/5/22 delivered 6/9/22

It definitely takes a while. TRX are in surplus right now. Down here in Texas, plenty TRXs around 10k-15k below MSRP, so if that’s what you want , go for it. I chose to wait. I waited 2.5 years trying to find the perfect truck. Dealer inventory right now in Texas is around 5k - 30k ADM for raptors.
Who has a new TRX in Texas for 10-15k under MSRP on their lot? I may drive over and buy one this weekend.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Raptor 37 package and got the confirmation email on 2/7/22. Since then I have only gotten the one email on 4/7/22 saying there are delays and no other information. After waiting another 2 months with nothing from Ford or my dealer, I went and ordered a 22 TRX on 6/9/22 and today (6/13/22) I got the order number and VIN. The dealer has received their orders in 8-12 weeks. I will continue posting on the status of the TRX order as well as the Raptor, if I ever get any……………..until then.

Level 1 or Level 2 TRX....I ordered my TRX Aug 23, 2021, got my VIN on Aug 24, 2021....delivered April 25th, 2022....Getting a VIN means absolutely nothing....