Losing hope on my Raptor……

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I currently have a Raptor. Ordered a TRX last August was built in January. I kept the Raptor just in case. The TRX has exceeded my expectations in ALL categories. Awesome truck.
Oh....and the TRX forum is full of Raptor to TRX converts with no TRX unhappiness wanting to go to Raptor, SORRY.
See that was my point, there shouldn't be people over there talking like that, just like it shouldn't be that way here. There are lots of members here who have gotten rid of their TRX's for their new Raptor, this is the way it should be. People coming here to show off their Dodge Balls can go **** off. Do you understand yet? If you still don't get it, how about this scenario : oh Hi guys, I just traded my Raptor in on a Prius! OR : Hi guys I just traded my TRX in on a Prius!

NOBODY CARES!!! GO FU CK YOURSELF!

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hang in there pal , I placed my order on 11-15-21 gen 3 and received it last week , I was told from the rep that future raptors if wanted from 22 will be delivered without the back FORD LOGO ,

Attachments

• DA8C4372-D92D-4E55-9F06-D902E7433242.jpeg
    DA8C4372-D92D-4E55-9F06-D902E7433242.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 31

HighHP

Reaction score
See that was my point, there shouldn't be people over there talking like that, just like it shouldn't be that way here. There are lots of members here who have gotten rid of their TRX's for their new Raptor, this is the way it should be. People coming here to show off their Dodge Balls can go **** off. Do you understand yet? If you still don't get it, how about this scenario : oh Hi guys, I just traded my Raptor in on a Prius! OR : Hi guys I just traded my TRX in on a Prius!

Yeah, point well taken, you are correct. Earlier post corrected.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score

I think you care a little. Just saying…