Los Angeles - Shop Recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excited to be taking delivery of my first Raptor. (Gen 2). Does anyone have any recommendations in the LA area (Or Southern CA) of place to have some work done. Wheels, Lights, Etc, etc (you know how far the rabbit hole goes)

Thanks in advance.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Galpin Auto Sports, SVC, HMRacing, Hanna Race Designs...

Just depends on what you're looking for. All of the shops that I listed are Top notch.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are a lot of vendors on here, if you want to do some of the work yourself. Wheels you can just have delivered and take them to your favorite tire shop for install.

adam0311

Reaction score
There are a lot of vendors on here, if you want to do some of the work yourself. Wheels you can just have delivered and take them to your favorite tire shop for install.
Totally agree. Don’t need a shop for wheels. I just had mine mounted and balanced by discount tire (I’m in South Bay). They even gave me tire insurance (truck only had about 500 miles) for like $7 bucks per tire. Lights for the bumper are also really easy to install yourself.

Need4SpeedMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there if you are looking to still order some parts please let us know we are glad to help we are in Glendale!
We can help with the installation of wheels and tires.
We can always recommend good installation spots for any other mods you were interested in.

Good luck on the build!

Email: [email protected]
Direct Line: 1-818-547-5474