Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor2022

Reaction score
Looks like Ford takes out everything blue out of MY22. BlueCruise, blue recaros are now black&blue. Wonder if all you folks ordering Antimatter Blue will get Code Orange instead :D

The only way it would happen is if they think they can make a lot on yearly subscriptions.

I would bet between Forscan and perhaps a module swap, we will have blue cruse within 6 months. I am with so many others here. BC was a big reason I bought new rather than used.

Hope Ford will go greedy af and will get us some way of adding BC later on to reap on subscription fees. Otherwise we're all **** with resale value 5-6 years down the road when MY23 with working BC will cost way more than MY21/22

Also funny thing is when they "reinvoiced" my build they also increased MSRP by 3300 to reflect Feb 15 changes. Ordered last Oct and truck is currently shipping to the dealer but window sticker shows "68,675.00" BASE price. WTF

Mazzdog

Reaction score
I’ve gone back and forth with an email rep. They just told me that “letters are going out in the mail this past week”. The letters should state what’s going on and hopefully enclose a check or give me next steps.. I’m not holding my breath.

Kotykb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soooooo they raised my base price from $65,375 to $68,675 from when I ordered it and did they adjust for the blue cruise... I'm pretty sure they didn't. Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 9.58.32 PM.png

Afrankart

Reaction score
Looks like Ford takes out everything blue out of MY22. BlueCruise, blue recaros are now black&blue. Wonder if all you folks ordering Antimatter Blue will get Code Orange instead :D

Hope Ford will go greedy af and will get us some way of adding BC later on to reap on subscription fees. Otherwise we're all **** with resale value 5-6 years down the road when MY23 with working BC will cost way more than MY21/22

Also funny thing is when they "reinvoiced" my build they also increased MSRP by 3300 to reflect Feb 15 changes. Ordered last Oct and truck is currently shipping to the dealer but window sticker shows "68,675.00" BASE price. WTF
I would wager that the 23's won't get BC either. Ford is selling Raptors faster than they can make them, and that's without BC. What incentive would they have to keep investing money trying to get it to work with the Raptor, and then open themselves up to yet another possible (unnecessary) commodity shortage. There will absolutely still be a module/ commodity shortage when the next model year comes around.