Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My purchase agreement was for the original MSRP.... are you all just paying their price increase or fighting it?
I just picked my truck up yesterday and paid the pre-price increase amount for it (MSRP).

I did not get any letter to sign stating BC would not be coming to my vehicle. I'll reach out to my dealer and see what they say.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My purchase agreement was for the original MSRP.... are you all just paying their price increase or fighting it?
I thought there was a letter / email saying orders prior to 2022 would be locked to original price? I remember seeing that letter floating around here.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought there was a letter / email saying orders prior to 2022 would be locked to original price? I remember seeing that letter floating around here.
Retail orders placed before Feb 15 (I think that is the correct date) regardless of 21 or 22 are price protected.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See attached. Should be getting these soon. Shows the process.

Attachments

• r22l02c1english.pdf
    166.7 KB · Views: 91

Mazzdog

Reaction score
I have been going back and forth with Ford. This letter is what they wrote me in an email (basically cut and paste). Should be getting the letters this month is what I’m told. I was aggravated before.. but, overall, the adaptive cruise control is good enough for me. I’ll take it.. Driving is fun.