Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NH Bad Rap

Reaction score
Just looked through everything. It was never deducted from the deal. I sent them an email with some attachments from the ford documentation found in this thread. I'm sure they'll fight it since this dealer was shady as all get out but I'll also call ford directly tomorrow.

Reaction score
Picked my truck up on Friday, I had to sign the waiver that it was not included and had them double check the $750 came off, which it did. There should be an updated window sticker by the time you take delivery which you can see in the order tracking system.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that has already taken delivery of your 21' get any correspondence from FORD about the $795 refund. I know when I called the number I was given by my dealer they said I will be getting something from ford as its in the process and I didnt need to do a thing. Just curious if anybody got their refund yet.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that has already taken delivery of your 21' get any correspondence from FORD about the $795 refund. I know when I called the number I was given by my dealer they said I will be getting something from ford as its in the process and I didnt need to do a thing. Just curious if anybody got their refund yet.
i havent. i reached out to CS a week or two ago and was told that i'd receive an email soon from ford (doubt it).

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats pretty much what I was told. she said there is about 3,000 of us that have 21's that are on the list. number seems low to me but maybe these times it makes sense. ill give it another week or so. since the 22's have been already price adjusted I would imagine it'd be soon.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the email and pushy sales man asked me 3 times to sign it today. Said the window sticker and price I paid did not include blue cruise and he double checked. Said he needs it back tomorrow.

What if I say - go f$&k yourself and no. I feel like they are desperate for some reason.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would bet between Forscan and perhaps a module swap, we will have blue cruse within 6 months. I am with so many others here. BC was a big reason I bought new rather than used.