Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DLaw0522

Reaction score
I asked my dealer and they said it will come from Ford…when and how I do not know.
My dealer told me the same thing, said Ford will be sending me a check. “Seemed“ to know what they were talking about, we will see. Picked mine up 2 weeks ago.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what I cant figure out is why the Equiptment cost in the 21' is $600 less than the 22'. It's the same truck. $795 refund for the 21' and $1,395 refund on the 22' or off the sticker whatever may be the case. makes no sense.

I Call BS

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what I cant figure out is why the Equiptment cost in the 21' is $600 less than the 22'. It's the same truck. $795 refund for the 21' and $1,395 refund on the 22' or off the sticker whatever may be the case. makes no sense.

I Call BS
Unless part of that $800 price bump was for BC. Who knows.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
possibly. still strange. id assume the Equiptment is the same. unless they tried to change the Equiptment in the 22'. and that didn't work either. if it did work they'd just have to just fix the 21's or refund money to those people. "DUNNO"

adamj2121

Reaction score

I Call BS
2022s included the BlueCruise subscription, which was $600 if you wanted to extend it past the trial that was included with 21 models. The cost difference has been covered extensively.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I would sign it at all now. There's no benefit on your end. They should have had the vehicle discounted and the document signed as you purchased, anything after that and it's not your concern.
The issue is, I don't think it was discounted. Ill have to look at my window sticker in the glove box later.

NH Bad Rap

Reaction score
I took delivery on Wednesday and I got a call from the dealer finance guy asking me to sign and return the doc. Well when I opened it up, it was hardware prep kit letter stating "this vehicle has been reinvoiced" and the $795 had been removed from the price of the truck......well I'd already paid and there is no documentation anywhere about the value being refunded. Should I be asking for a check in this amount back?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took delivery on Wednesday and I got a call from the dealer finance guy asking me to sign and return the doc. Well when I opened it up, it was hardware prep kit letter stating "this vehicle has been reinvoiced" and the $795 had been removed from the price of the truck......well I'd already paid and there is no documentation anywhere about the value being refunded. Should I be asking for a check in this amount back?
Hell yeah!! Imeedjutly…lol. Take a look at your paperwork. Did you verify the price was reinvoiced and reflected on your paperwork?