Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm.... after reading C&D review of Blue Cruise, I'm starting to not feel so disappointed it's not available...

System doesn't work with sunglasses... what about regular glasses?

It tracks your face and eyes and deactivates if you're not looking at the road.

Hmm... Seems like its not what I was imagining...

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if those dealers that charged ADM could be on the hook to refund a portion of ADM, equivalent to the refund amount as a percentage, if someone made the argument and got an attorney. Maybe not, but was just thinking if there is anything there... wouldn't be much.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as this doesn't affect adaptive cruise or lane keep I'll live. I like the idea of hands free cruise but rarely drive on the highway where it'll work.

aileron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really surprised to see how many Raptor owners wanted this. To me the Raptor is a "drivers" car that encourages engagement which is why I want it. I guess I'm just out of touch :D
I'm all for engagement but if I'm just driving on the interstate I really don't care. Same thing for stop-and-go traffic due to accidents, construction, or just congestion. It would be great to let the computer take over in those circumstances and just chill out and enjoy the view.