Looks like I’m keeping the Gen3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You: are a gentleman of the highest quality. The Raptor community is privileged to count you among our membership.

#Respect.
I appreciate it man but it was honestly just the right thing to do. I’d like to think anybody else would of done the same cause it’s what should be done.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well. Part 2.

Picked truck up from Greg (buyer) and met his wife (Amy). They were both waiting at the end of their driveway as I pulled in. Truck was fully detailed and just as I gave it to him with 800 more miles. Full tank of gas too. Greg shook my hand gave me an envelope of cash.

Got to talking with him n his wife and she has late stage cancer. My wife n her bonded while I talked with Greg. He showed me his other ride and said our goodbyes.

Amy is in a wheelchair and as I hugged her goodbye I dropped the envelope of cash in the back pocket of the wheelchair… got in the truck n left.

Made it back to Boise and realized my life … despite its basic crap is pretty wonderful.

Cheers everyone.
Class act. Well done

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I’ve owned the thing for a few months now. And the weather in Idaho has been *****…I’ve also been so busy at work designing gen-set packages for an Air Force base in South Korea. I plan to get out once it warms up for sure.

Btw… if anyone’s a fellow mechanical engineer my company in Idaho is hiring 3.

Summer is coming. I'll meet you in Moses Lake.

18LFG

Reaction score
Thought I’d share. ….

Sold the 22 private party got the online transfer. Dude came n got it the next day. Was going to leave this Saturday to get the R. Deposit and “agreed upon price” done.

Got call from dealer tonight that they want to change the deal. Wanted to add another 10k ADM on top of the 20k I agreed to. Hung up phone pissed after I told them to go F themselves. Literally 30 min later I get a call from the guy who bought my truck. Says, “I can’t keep the truck. We found out my wife has a terminal illness. Can you please un-do the deal? I’ll give you some money for the week I’ve had the truck.”

So…. Looks like I’m meant to keep her. Thought I’d share how crazy life can be.

P.S. F**k Kendall Ford.
God has spoken,sort of, really sucks for the buyer’s wife. Good on you for agreeing to unwind the deal. Oh, and f___ that dealership.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are an awesome person and your actions speak volumes about your character. My younger sister passed about 10 years ago from cancer at 44 and my brother in law was amazing caring for her. You actions will be remembered by that husband and wife more than any amount of money.

By the way I own a civil engineering consulting firm and we can’t seem to find any experienced engineers. Not sure where they all went. Best of luck with that endeavor.

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are an awesome person and your actions speak volumes about your character. My younger sister passed about 10 years ago from cancer at 44 and my brother in law was amazing caring for her. You actions will be remembered by that husband and wife more than any amount of money.

By the way I own a civil engineering consulting firm and we can’t seem to find any experienced engineers. Not sure where they all went. Best of luck with that endeavor.
Tell me bout it. I’d like a day off. Haha

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well. Part 2.

Picked truck up from Greg (buyer) and met his wife (Amy). They were both waiting at the end of their driveway as I pulled in. Truck was fully detailed and just as I gave it to him with 800 more miles. Full tank of gas too. Greg shook my hand gave me an envelope of cash.

Got to talking with him n his wife and she has late stage cancer. My wife n her bonded while I talked with Greg. He showed me his other ride and said our goodbyes.

Amy is in a wheelchair and as I hugged her goodbye I dropped the envelope of cash in the back pocket of the wheelchair… got in the truck n left.

Made it back to Boise and realized my life … despite its basic crap is pretty wonderful.

Cheers everyone.
Stand up guy. We salute you.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s becoming clear the Covid shot has damaged some people’s immune system. Just was asking if he mentioned it.
It’s been crystal clear for a long time. My grandma always said, be careful of people bearing free gifts.

If the government really cared about us, insulin, chemo, and asthma medicine would all be free.