Looking to replace my 12 Raptor aged exhaust system , need recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmp123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering the experience and knowledge on this forum, what is the best replacement for my aged 2012 Raptor exhaust system?

Would headers make sense?

Any comments are welcome.....

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I’ve always liked the black widow mufflers and then pipe it to whatever location. Im trying a side exit on this truck.

Dirty deeds, Corsa are other good ones. Idk about headers im not going that far

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Corsa Extreme has always been my favorite exhaust for the Gen 1. It let's the 6.2L roar, but it has zero drone on the highway. It's loud when you want it and mild when you don't. I had this exhaust on my Gen 1 and I absolutely loved it.

It's available in both polished or black tips for both Scab and Screw trucks.

We're offering discounted pricing and free shipping on Corsa and have systems in stock and ready to ship if you're interested. Feel free to send me a message if we can help get you setup.

Best,

Nick

Last edited:

Viccern

Reaction score
I just took the Roush Exhaust off my Gen 1 Roush Raptor and replaced with a Corsa Extreme (less drone). I kept the Roush and am going to put it up for sale for cheap. In my opinion, the Roush sounds amazing... very barritone. It barks on cold start and rumbles really sweet. The Corsa was the ONLY system that I liked just a smidge better, but it wasn't better enough to pull the trigger until I got Long Tube Headers and it really amped up the cabin drone. Now with the Corsa Extreme, it barks on start and when I romp, but it's quiet otherwise. I will admit, it sounds "racier" but not as deep/thunderous as the Roush.

If you're interested in a cheap used roush muffler, pipe and Y tip... let me know. I'm in Owensboro, KY.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just took the Roush Exhaust off my Gen 1 Roush Raptor and replaced with a Corsa Extreme (less drone). I kept the Roush and am going to put it up for sale for cheap. In my opinion, the Roush sounds amazing... very barritone. It barks on cold start and rumbles really sweet. The Corsa was the ONLY system that I liked just a smidge better, but it wasn't better enough to pull the trigger until I got Long Tube Headers and it really amped up the cabin drone. Now with the Corsa Extreme, it barks on start and when I romp, but it's quiet otherwise. I will admit, it sounds "racier" but not as deep/thunderous as the Roush.

If you're interested in a cheap used roush muffler, pipe and Y tip... let me know. I'm in Owensboro, KY.
+1 for the Roush. Sounds mean on startup and has good idle tone and lets it be heatd when you get on it