Looking to purchase Gen 3 in Avalanche Grey - 35 or 37

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Henson

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase a Gen 3 Avalanche Grey Raptor. Would love to stay as close to msrp as possible but I’m sure that’s going to be hard to do in this color.

Prefer the 37” package but will also consider the 35” package. Don’t really want the blue seats but want the tailgate / moonroof and carbon fiber.

In Atlanta but flexible on location.

I have cash in hand and could buy asap or trade my (1) owner gen 2 with 40k miles towards it.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
theres one at russ milne ford in michigan, i bet its over sticker for sure tho but a phone call cannot hurt. 37 pack

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
theres one at russ milne ford in michigan, i bet its over sticker for sure tho but a phone call cannot hurt. 37 pack

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One just arrived at Oxmoor Ford in Louisville, KY. I was in for service yesterday and saw it on the lot. No idea on package just know it was the color your looking for.

mclark202

Reaction score
One just arrived at Oxmoor Ford in Louisville, KY. I was in for service yesterday and saw it on the lot. No idea on package just know it was the color your looking for.
I can assure you they want over sticker. I searched them and they wouldn’t budge on a few previous ones and refused to consider ordering me one.

went to Bill Collins a few miles away and ordered exactly what I wanted and they don’t mark them up

call Bill Collins and ask for Noah Morrison. They have hooked up another member here after I sent them business for a black one they had a couple weeks back.
AA0E8D2F-4D86-4E67-8667-F10CF5AA2551.jpeg

slater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can also call Moore Ford in Hartford, KY ask for Kevin Bennett, they don't charge ADM. Doubt they have any on the lot though.