Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Looking to order a 2019 FULLY LOADED (every option) Raptor - need help with best $

Discussion in 'Prospective Raptor Owners' started by Mako, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Sheep Dog

Sheep Dog Member

How many recalls on 2018 Raptors ? Have the Raptors had more recalls than the normal F150 ?

2. trailrider

trailrider Member

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  3. Oldfart

Oldfart Full Access Member

4. tinbeach

tinbeach Member

Guys, this forum is really awesome. Thank you for all of the insight about the Raptor and purchasing one!

I have been looking today for a new 2019 in the DFW area and thought I had found one for a good deal, ~$5K discount from retail. I made the appointment for tomorrow morning to go in, trade-in in hand, and I get a call a few hours later that while their website had the discount and Cars.com showed it, they would not honor it as someone made a mistake. They had discounts from $4k-$6k depending which one you wanted.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/762264067/overview/
    https://www.billutterford.com/new/F...plink&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=cars.com

They fixed it on their website almost immediately, cars.com still shows the discounted price. Compliments to the internet manager for not wasting my time going down there, but frustrating. So I am still on the hunt for a deal somewhere in the vicinity of DFW.

5. dano0726

dano0726 Member

Tinbeach -- status report on your quest up in DFW? I'm down here in Houston...

6. tinbeach

tinbeach Member

Check out Mak Haik ford just outside of Houston. They have a blue one with everything that they are discounting $4100. It just ended up being too much for me for things I didn't want like the graphics packages and recaro interior, ($4K+) of additional options. I am looking for one with just 802a, tech pkg and trailer step. Good luck. Talk to Jonathan. He was good to work with, just couldn't find me the right truck.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  7. mm767cap

mm767cap Member