Looking to order a 2019 FULLY LOADED (every option) Raptor - need help with best $

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
527 miles is a used truck.You should be thinking about it in those terms. You can get invoice on a truly new 2018 all over. I would be looking for more off.

Sorry, but no it is not a "used" truck. A truck becomes "used" when it gets titled.

527 for a truck in inventory for almost a year seams normal. Especially if it was traded and driven to another dealer.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
OK, my point is I aint paying the same for a truck with 527 miles as I do for one with 27. Half of the break in miles being a mystery is far from ideal.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Anyone find a dealer selling a 2019 at invoice?

Contact me if you are serious about ordering a '19 at $3.5k under MSRP. I will give you the details of my dealer in Maine. You will have to wait a couple of months as he doesn't currently have allocations but pricing is real. Order to your exact spec is worth the wait IMO.

Reaction score
I was the one that put that Tindol Ford link on here in a few places. I bought the only other one they had on the lot (2019 Agate fully loaded) and had the same discount on the sticker (~5200 dollars off) and it wasn't a scam or a mistake in any way. They also gave me what I asked for my trade. Awesome dealership and awesome sales guy. I love the truck and didn't realize how much I missed my 2017 until I sat my butt in that seat.

104479-329c5d550ed37556329a74fd13a4681b.jpg

View attachment 116865

Nice! I bought the Ruby Red one that was originally linked for the $5100 off MSRP. I tried showing the ad to several dealerships in CO and they were astonished that someone was selling a '19 for less than MSRP and wouldn't even try to match it. Luckily Tim Beam from Tindol Ford helped get everything taken care of for me in CO! I should get the truck after I get back from vacation! :D