Looking to order a 2019 FULLY LOADED (every option) Raptor - need help with best $

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mako

Reaction score
I am located in Southern California and am looking to order a 2019 FULLY LOADED (EVERY OPTION) Ford Raptor. Who do you recommend I contact to find the lowest price?

Thumpzilla44

Reaction score
Looks like a great deal if it holds! I had 2 dealers I went to in my area(NJ) that had similar discounts and they said their inventory was automatically loaded and F150 incentives were applied by mistake and low and behold it was literally changed by the time I walked out of the dealership. That also is a very specific color which I don't know if that matters. There are so many more members that are more qualified that can assist in your search but this was just my experience. In the north East 2018's can go anywhere from MSRP to 5k off... For 2019's I have seen +5k to MSRP. A person I had met in my travels told me in Cali they paid 8K over MSRP in Jan 2018..times have changed! In the end get the truck you want, pull the trigger and drive it!

JohnyH

Reaction score
I found through this forum my 2019 a month ago that stickered for $73880 and I got $5700 off from the dealer in Ohio. Its in my garage now! So I know I'm the exception but you can find good deals if they already have them on the lot and need the sale to get extra Ford bonus money.

Jbird1

Reaction score
I am close to pulling the trigger on a 2018 Ruby Red that was built in 2/18. Should that be a concern as it’s been on 2 lots due to a dealer trade? 527 miles on it. It’s @ MSRP and getting a good price outta trade.
I’ve looked for the 2019 deal with limited luck.

Jbird1

Reaction score
Sorry, price is @ invoice not MSRP. Great dealer just don’t know if I should just order 2019.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
527 miles is a used truck.You should be thinking about it in those terms. You can get invoice on a truly new 2018 all over. I would be looking for more off.