Looking to level my 37 pkg raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think will be the best option? Just leveling out the front I got told was a 2inch which honestly seems like the front end would sit higher. or should I do the whole truck 2inch front and .5 in the back ? I’m not too knowledge with leveling or lifting kits.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Use the search tool. Tons of threads of people asking the same question with a lot of great options. Basically, comes down of the use of your truck. Offroad or pavement princess.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being completely serious here, if you want to level your 37pp truck then throw a tonneau cover on. My truck stock with nothing in the bed had a 1.25” rake. After adding a lightweight 70 lb tonneau cover (Bak x4s), my truck was perfectly level at 42” all around from bottom of the fender.

99% of these “I want to level” my truck threads are really “I want to lift my truck without sounding like I’m asking to lift a raptor.”

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being completely serious here, if you want to level your 37pp truck then throw a tonneau cover on. My truck stock with nothing in the bed had a 1.25” rake. After adding a lightweight 70 lb tonneau cover (Bak x4s), my truck was perfectly level at 42” all around from bottom of the fender.

99% of these “I want to level” my truck threads are really “I want to lift my truck without sounding like I’m asking to lift a raptor.”
I have a cover it does look leveld. No I don’t want to lift it.

OP
OP
V

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use the search tool. Tons of threads of people asking the same question with a lot of great options. Basically, comes down of the use of your truck. Offroad or pavement princess.
I do off-road when I go to Colorado and Utah but Texas doesn’t have a lot of spots so. I guess both

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think will be the best option? Just leveling out the front I got told was a 2inch which honestly seems like the front end would sit higher. or should I do the whole truck 2inch front and .5 in the back ? I’m not too knowledge with leveling or lifting kits.
That might be correct, as our Gen 2 sits 1.5 IN. lower In the front than the rear. (I don't know the measurements for the 37pp).

tw450

Reaction score
I have a mx4 on my 37” pack and it’s noticeably lower in the front. Looks like it needs and inch or 2. Jarrett suggested this:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
FYI - Geiser front springs dont work on the 37" package truck per the website.

I called and talked with them. The 37s trucks have a different front shock but thinks they will work per his measurements. He is currently setting up some R&D to get a solid answer. Said to call or email him and you guys can talk about it.

Hopefully this Gen 2 guy can help move the ball a bit for you Gen 3 guys.