looking to improve subwoofer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey so I have a 12 inch kicker enclosure and a a 600watt amp sitting around in my garage. What would be the easiest route to hook these up in replacement of my stocker ? Not sure if the 12 will fit under the seat of my scab tho

n4xxr76

Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number of the kit Beau from Rogel Ford was selling? Of course, now that I'm ready to upgrade my system they are out of stock. I'm looking for the sub plus the door speakers. Need to do the full upgrade since a couple of my door speakers are blown...

Wilson49

Reaction score
Are these systems still readily available and easy to find? I have tried searching all the part numbers and models identified in this thread and have not found one even close to $349 never mind the $265. It seems all of the sub only "substage" systems are all $699.95+ ??

n4xxr76

Reaction score
Are these systems still readily available and easy to find? I have tried searching all the part numbers and models identified in this thread and have not found one even close to $349 never mind the $265. It seems all of the sub only "substage" systems are all $699.95+ ??

That's what I found also. I got Rogel Ford's last full kit for $749 last week. That's the lowest I could find it from a reputable seller. Having spent thousands on full systems in past vehicles, I figured if I get the same results that everyone says it will still be money well spent. I should be installing tonight or tomorrow.

TexasBlues

Reaction score
already have a sub

i already have a kicker 8" and its amp... of course its in a chevy box (complete with bow tie) im wondering if i can find/make a box for it...

i had a set of memphis audio speakers in my 2 door tahoe and it was loud enough for me... i like to try to make my ears ring/bleed before work

any thoughts on which way to go, or a thread reference?

2013 SCREW

thanks everyone!