Looking to buy 500 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DubbsFaris

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A while back, a new cartel emerged in Mexico called themselves the Knights Templar Cartel. (Seriously, no ********- look it up).

Those sure are some funny guys down there! And boy do they know how to party! Kill a little, snort a bag a coke, kill a little more....ahhh good times....good times.

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My raptor is ready to sell, 22s on 33s 4 inch front drop 6 inch rear drop. Chrome window trim, grille, bumpers, door handles. 1% tint all the way around. 500k firm.

jsmcgregor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paying top dollar in the Arab countries I hear. When you get done selling to the drug lords you can sell to the tallies. Makes me sad that I served 20 years in our military for ******** likes this

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:devilfinger:I'd burn my truck to the ground before I ever sold it to the Mexican drug faggots or to the Muslim boy ****** terrorists in the Middle East. **** them both! :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

Luke13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not everyone in the Middle East are Muslims or terrorists,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk