Looking for Tonneau Cover Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Lomax has been our most popular option across the board for all trucks. We offer many different brands. Contact us for more info and pricing. We offer great forum discounts and often have most options in stock!

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rap19

Reaction score
You will need to get 70 inch bars, 60 inch are too short. Get locks too otherwise they can be stolen. The bars can be unlocked and taken off easily in minutes.
upload_2019-12-8_9-10-31.png

Tie downs on my truck.

upload_2019-12-8_9-8-10.png

upload_2019-12-8_9-4-39.png

Last edited:

Trent 21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for Diamondback HD- tough, watertight, looks good

View attachment 133801

Yep!! Diamondback is expensive but hands down the best cover I have ever had. I had a fiberglass Leer on my 2017 Lariat that I traded in on my Raptor. It will not fit on the Raptor. The fenders sit up too high and will hit the edges. $1400.00 Leer sitting in my garage now. Cant find anyone to buy it. Everyone wants the roll-ups and fold-ups instead of a solid top.

RaptoRyn

Reaction score
OP
OP
1Wolf

1Wolf

Reaction score
Thanks again for all the responses. The info that some of you have had no leaking problems with the Lomax and that its stayed perfectly dry is very helpful.

I think I'm going to go with the Lomax as it sounds like it checks all the boxes and its something that I can afford. I really like that Retrax too but its just out of my price range.

I'll just have to wait until after Christmas and see if Santa is good to me this year. Its probably going to be coal...but one never knows ;)

Rap19

Reaction score
Tundra mat out of 2019 Trd pro tundra I traded in after test driving a raptor. Never thought I’d buy a ford... but one test drive is all it took... totally different type of vehicle, car/truck/sporty handling.. best of everything. Raptor logo on amazon for like 30$upload_2019-12-8_15-48-23.jpeg

Last edited: