Looking for tonneau cover plus bedbug for 2020 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just bought a 2020 Raptor and have been directed to you by some on the FRF. Here is what I'm looking for;

1) Retrax
POWERTRAXPRO MX

2) Bedrug. Either full with sides or just the bottom. Wanting to know if one is made to
accommodate the step lift on the gate and if it will accommodate the tie downs and allow for a bed rack system?

3) BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack System 4 Panel Kit

Thanks in advance.

PS: No flipping idea where this font came from!

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

To provide you accurate pricing for the cover, are you looking for rails that have the stake pocket cut-outs or without the stake pocket cutouts?

The Full bed liner is molded to fit your specific make and model, this liner looks great and fits like a glove. It creates a void-free surface without damaging your truck and allows easy access to factory tie-downs and accessories. It will work with the tie downs and should work with the bed rack system.

Now my concern is with how the bedside rack system installs. I am seeing two different ways the products installed. One uses clamps that attach to the bed rails, which would not work in this case, and then I am seeing some that work with a tonneau cover. We do not offer the builtright system. However, allow me some time to research into the installation to make sure this will work with the cover.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are stake pocket cut outs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

images_bed-covers_allows-stake-pocket-use_w377_h252_q80.jpg

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
put your rack posts in!

They all drain under the side panels outside, not in your box, bright eyes!

OK, so if you don't have a track system on your bedside then this is where people mount posts for tent stands etc?