Looking for the ford documents on price changes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jnrush16

Reaction score
I got my VIN and build date. In production as well! I checked my window sticker and it now has a base price of $70,555. My original base price when I ordered back on 12/29/21 was $65,375.

With the 2/15, 4/12, and 6/1 increases there’s still a difference of $645. Any insight from you fine folks would be lovely.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same situation here. My truck is in production and dealer thinks it will show early to mid September.

Long story quick, my dealer told me they'd sell at MSRP, ordered 10/19/22, no news forever and came to find out they placed 12 orders and really didn't know if they had an allocation. I asked where I stood in line and they said, "not the front and not the back."

I've not worked with this dealer but they have a very solid reputation and good friend made the introduction so I feel they were just a little naive. Very small dealership in medium sized town. My be giving them too much grace but whatever.

Good news, I have a high school buddy who ascended at FoMoCo and we happened to bump in to each other in February of this year. He was transition roles so said he'd look in to it. Gave me a call in June and said, "Man, you still want that Raptor?" My response was, "Hell yes." "Cool, I got you. Order will be pulled end of month." I got "going in to production email" on 6/30/22 with original build date 8/22 pushed to 8/15 a couple of weeks later.

They haven't discussed price yet but my window sticker is the most up to date figure and not showing any "price protection." I was going to wait until it said shipped to begin the conversation but I'm hoping the feather in my cap is they know for certain that a well known and respected person up the food chain got my order to run through their dealership. I have no interest is pulling that card but if push comes to shove over $4-5K from price increases, blue cruise and destination I will. I'm hoping to come in with the assumption by acknowledging the current window sticker and sending the documentation I'm pulling the power from them to try and **** around.

Fingers crossed. First Raptor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts