Looking for temporary seat cover options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I headed to the beach (OBX) with the family in June and wanted to get something to cover the seats when we're wet and sandy. The leather seats are too nice and I'm not taking any chances with them, but I don't want to spend a ton of money nor have something that takes a long time to install. I saw the Aires covers, which look like crap, but should do the job just fine. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Much appreciated!

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We’re planning on doing the same thing in July, I bought the biggest black towels I could find. I’m just gonna tuck them in and around creases. You could also find some black fitted sheets aswell, that away it kinda hugs the seats a little more .

rrjreyes12

Reaction score

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw one in Costco today. Looked pretty decent. 29 bucks.

OP
OP
Spooky

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Aries since they were cheap and had a large rear seat cover. I wanted something more waterproof than a beach towel so the water wouldn't seep through. This is my first experience with leather seats and I don't want to F'm up.