Looking for temporary seat cover options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these won't work if you have the unleashed sound system unless you know how to take of the headrest. because of the speakers in the headrest. for his use it wouldn't do. I ordered a set and had to send them back because I only wanted mine to keep work dirt and grime off. too much to remove wash and put back on. not to mention I didn't want to deal with the headache based on what I found to be the process.

MrHomeGuy

Reaction score
I headed to the beach (OBX) with the family in June and wanted to get something to cover the seats when we're wet and sandy. The leather seats are too nice and I'm not taking any chances with them, but I don't want to spend a ton of money nor have something that takes a long time to install. I saw the Aires covers, which look like crap, but should do the job just fine. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Much appreciated!
Ordered https://www.seatcoversunlimited.com/Neo-Camouflage-Custom-Seat-Covers.html

Waterproof - MOTHERS DAY SALE WITH 20% off. hoeing to use for our beach excursions.