looking for SVG for rear tailgate raptor logo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaymare404

Reaction score
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone had an svg file that they would be willing to share of the raptor logo that is on the tailgate that they know fits. I am wanting to use my cricut to make some forged carbon fiber cut outs for mine to match my front grill. Does anyone have any that will fit and can send me?

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what a svg file is so I'm not sure what exactly you're asking? I have both back and front done in C/F letters. I also made the one for the hood to match the gen 3 Do you have something that you can make C/F emblems if you have this file?
IMG-9858.jpgunnamed.jpgIMG-2932.jpg

OP
OP
Jaymare404

Jaymare404

Reaction score
OP
OP
Jaymare404

Jaymare404

Reaction score
That came out really nice with the forged carbon. That’s the only overlay I’ve seen which I’d actually consider for my own truck.
Yeah. I love the look of forged carbon fiber. I like regular carbon fiber as well but this just takes it up another level in my opinion.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I love the look of forged carbon fiber. I like regular carbon fiber as well but this just takes it up another level in my opinion.
Are you referring to vinyl wrap when you say “forged Carbon Fiber”?

OP
OP
Jaymare404

Jaymare404

Reaction score
Are you referring to vinyl wrap when you say “forged Carbon Fiber”?
Its actually forged carbon fiber vinyl wrap yes. I am too poor to afford actually carbon fiber right now. But this has the look that i am going for. It was from Vivid wraps i believe. I bought a the roll on amazon.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its actually forged carbon fiber vinyl wrap yes. I am too poor to afford actually carbon fiber right now. But this has the look that i am going for. It was from Vivid wraps i believe. I bought a the roll on amazon.
Gotcha. I was just curious about this Cricut thing and if it could cut a thin carbon fiber. Looks like this Cricut is just a blade from what i could find so wouldnt work. Thanks for clarifying.