Looking for some recommendations; lift kit, offset kit, seat covers, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My 2023 Raptor 37 package got a build date for October 10th 17th so now I am starting to plan out some basic mods and looking for recommendations:
  • Seat covers; I have a 1 year old toddler so seat covers are a must. My "no food in the truck" rule will go out of the window pretty quickly I am sure. Are there any that are perforated and allow the heated/cooled seats to work properly? If not, what is best? My truck is black so I'm going for a black/red color scheme.
  • Lift; I want the truck leveled and maybe a 1 inch lift. Open to what works best though. Are RPG perch collars a good option? If so, what do I want to do front/back to get it both level and lifted?
  • Offset; I don't know much about this subject so might end up sounding stupid. My 2018 Raptor fits in my garage but it's tight on the width; I get maybe 1.5 to 2 inches clearance on either side. I was hoping to slightly widen the wheel stance. Is there some kind of offset kit I can do or do I have to change the wheels? If so, links would be useful.
  • I am planning on doing a Stek Dynomatt Matte wrap on the entire truck, paint correction and ceramic coating. I offroad quite a bit here in Montana and lots of gravel roads. My 2018 has taken a beating so I am hoping the wrap will provide some protection. Plus it'll look badass in matte. Looking for opinions on if it's worth it. The local installer can do it for $7500 so it's not too bad!
  • Mud Flaps; what are the best options here? I'm hoping this will do some work (along with the PPF) on gravel/dirt roads to prevent rocks from flying up and causing paint damage. Lots of gravel roads around here. I know it's going to take damage just as my 2018 has, but just want to mitigate it.
  • I want to black out the headlights, brake lights, etc etc. Looking for best options.
Any other basic mods that anyone would recommend of the bat?

Thanks in advance.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't speak for all the questions, but the rok blokz are fantastic. I also went with xpel on the front lip of the hood and the bottom of the truck infront of the rear wheel arch that flares out

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
No lift. Perch collars or springs.

I had 20s with 37s and zero offset on my Gen 2. Looked great but might not fit in your garage.

Add all weather mats and a Cobb with Goosetuned to your list.

OP
OP
Z
Reaction score
No lift. Perch collars or springs.

I had 20s with 37s and zero offset on my Gen 2. Looked great but might not fit in your garage.

Add all weather mats and a Cobb with Goosetuned to your list.

I am planning on a Goosetune once he releases them; I don't think its been cracked yet. My garage is really tall, so don't expect any height issues; width is the only area where its a little tight as on my Gen 2 which is bone-stock, I have only 2 inches clearance each side of the door when driving through. Plenty of space in the garage itself!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I was talking about width (giggity) not height. The zero offset wheel poke is 1"-2" per side.

20220530_124718.jpg

OP
OP
Z
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is "zero offset" how it appears standard when you put 37s onto a Gen 2? I.e. with no offset kit added? I know nothing about the subject so that probably does sound really dumb.....

In pictures of the Gen 3 with 37 package, it doesn't look like the wheels stick out this much.