Looking for some basic mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Are you modding a prius?

As far as your question, really depends on what your goal for the truck is. Drive it around a bit, check out some gen 2 builds to help figure out a direction. Once you know what you want to do with the truck, we can send you down the right path.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome.

That's a very broad topic. It's best to look around, read some threads, see what others are doing, and go whichever direction you like. Checkout some of the supporting vendors. Are you thinking of cosmetic or performance mods? Lighting, fog light particularly, is a good choice, but maybe not the direction you were thinking of.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Are you modding a prius?

That’s what I’m talking about. Got to make sure we keep the riff-raff at bay
:cool:

Welcome to FRF.
Drive it first and decide what, if anything, you want to modify or improve.
if the stereo hasn’t been looked at, you can upgrade the Sony step by step.

Torque arm is a really good mod for the Jen Too. 1 or 2 for sale right now in classifieds, driveway installable and does a world of difference for traction.

intercooler.

aux lights.

etc.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get a Goose tune and TCM flash. I used the Cobb sport TCM tranny tune and Winfield did an amazing job tuning the motor.
Winfield +1 (575) 496-1876

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Basic to me would be tint, bed cover, shorty antenna, fog lights, rear wheel liners. etc., Like others have said, all depends on what you plan on doing with your truck. If you don't intend to off road keep it as stock as possible and avoid unnecessary headaches.