Looking for reputable shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Whick1

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm looking to do some minor work to my 2019. I am wanting to add Eibach Springs upfront and maybe a few other upgrades. My issue is I'm not sure what shop in my area I can trust to not screw something up. I am in Eastern Kentucky and the nearest bigger city is Lexington about 2 hours away. I appreciate any help or suggestions.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm looking to do some minor work to my 2019. I am wanting to add Eibach Springs upfront and maybe a few other upgrades. My issue is I'm not sure what shop in my area I can trust to not screw something up. I am in Eastern Kentucky and the nearest bigger city is Lexington about 2 hours away. I appreciate any help or suggestions.
Ask if a Ford dealer will do it. Some won't, but some will. Keep it Ford dealer installed if possible because Ford will stand by their work and if something goes wrong with stock components MAYBE they will help you and MAYBE they won't void warranty.