Looking for Raptor R - Will pay $150k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
belongs to forum member here, Stormtrooper
Yes it’s mine.

I just received notification from Ford that my other R is scheduled for production, so I decided to list the one I currently have.

Not pressed to sell it, so unless someone wants to pay a premium for it I’ll keep them both and keep one stock and the other I’ll plan to do a full build like I previously planned with RPG.
It is worth more without the sunroof, but still ...

Then again California is famous for rich liberal a-holes with more money than sense, so it will probably sell.
Agree on the No Sunroof!

And yes California is famous for liberals, I will note that I am not one though… Republican and Capitalist through and through.

Last edited:

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it’s mine.

I just received notification from Ford that my other R is scheduled for production, so I decided to list the one I currently have.

Not pressed to sell it, so unless someone wants to pay a premium for it I’ll keep them both and keep one stock and the other I’ll plan to do a full build like I previously planned with RPG.

Agree on the No Sunroof!

And yes California is famous for liberals, I will note that I am not one though… Republican and Capitalist through and through.

What part of California? I’m in Modesto