Looking for Raptor R - Will pay $150k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GDK

Reaction score
I could save you some $$$.
Due to a back injury I am having g a tough time getting into our loaded 2023 37PP that we waited 20 months for.
Has only 4K miles on it...Iconic Silver, Stealth Wrap, Peragon Ultra Max Bed Cover.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been following the R's quite closely in arizona and up to a 500 mile radius. So far in Arizona between 21 dealers only about 8 R's have been delivered probably a good dozen or so in California within that mile reach.
It's been a couple months or about since oil leak surfaced there have been ZERO R's showing.

I check weekly. I just looked again for same 500 mi radius and Zero R's showing but on same term
there are currently 74 Raptors with many just arrived with just 5 dealers.
Dealer 1) 14 on hand, 2) 13 on hand 3) 10 on hand 4) 9 on hand with a very small dealer that has 5 currently shown.

So without question the line of chip hold is total false and is a internal issue with the R only
Ford screwed up big time on delivering the R's although I know they are blocking or have blocked R's from showing at times. Right now zero showing within 1000 miles of here.

Regular Raptors Of the larger dealers say top 5 the crookedest dealers have the most on lot. The best dealer who is in top 3 has ZERO Raptors on lot. The high markup places will be hurting when things crash the market sizzles. Sure hope they get stuck with enough trucks to hurt the bottom $$

I have heard there would be Consequences for those dealers gouging everyone who comes in. Be interesting if ford is already up to something. Usually lots of talk no action.

Oil Leaks, Superchargers and wonder what else but I think F-P is doing there best to get this resolved.
Sure hope so as 9 months tomorrow for many orders including mine
Ford is playing is game and the stealership are not going to be punished,the R is rare because Ford want it extraordinary, limited, scarce, singular, uncommon, unique !
and everyone is trying to get one!

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the Limited Edition
HYBRID R, gets 42mpg City.
Never been Off-Roaded, Bucks Drive Though Only….
You can have it today for $125K,
Well within your budget…
Hurry Sale Ends Soon!!
Purchase within the next 24hrs and you get Matching Chovels and
BunMan Law Group will handle your
Camp La-June Poison Water Case for free ;)

View attachment 402473View attachment 402474View attachment 402475View attachment 402476View attachment 402477
That hybrid is a one off special military promo they ran, I saw it in the stars and stripes in the back, you had to send in 10 MRE cherry cobblers no charcoal heaters as those are not eco friendly , and one lucky person won it. I think the DAV and VFW were working on the production line for this rare one off special. Good job brother on being the lucky one! I could only find 9 of the special MRE desserts or I would have been the lucky winner I think

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
That hybrid is a one off special military promo they ran, I saw it in the stars and stripes in the back, you had to send in 10 MRE cherry cobblers no charcoal heaters as those are not eco friendly , and one lucky person won it. I think the DAV and VFW were working on the production line for this rare one off special. Good job brother on being the lucky one! I could only find 9 of the special MRE desserts or I would have been the lucky winner I think

You had desserts? Lucky...

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, Brighton Ford in Colorado has a used 2023 Raptor R in Antimatter blue 3,*** miles on the lot for $140k if you still looking.
Ran into the original owner at a gas station. Said he had issues with it lol.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a normal R then? Ha
Lol normal Gen 3 issues if you ask me. Put 300 miles on my 37 PP from December through April given a litany of issues: both rear shocks replaced, exhaust replaced, battery and starter replaced (left me stranded in zero degree weather and was towed into the dealership), interior dash rattles in multiple spots, and suspension still acts up. Talked to another 37 PP local owner that had similar issues and sold his last month. Know another 37 PP on the east coast that had similar issues and sold his truck under 10k miles. I am pissed off spending $80k for my piece of junk. Hard to imagine paying $120-150k for the same platform with 2 more cylinders. Have a TRX on order.