Looking for opinions - Seats and Priority Status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4everHP

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new and am looking for your insight.

Let's say that I can get a dealer allocation for a new 2022 35" with priority status of 19. The dealer says this will have the recaro seats which I "think" I would prefer. This on also has the 2kw pro power. No build date scheduled yet.

Orrrr, I can get a 2022 35" with black seats with a priority status of 01, build date imminent. I can get it, but need to sign paperwork very soon. This one doesn't have pro power, but does have the forged beadlocks and carbon interior.

Both are the same otherwise. What do you guys think? I really care the most about the seats. Anyone with feedback on the differences in seat choices....

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
I was told the Ricaro seats are unavailable Indefinitely until further notice. Also, The ricaro seats only come on the 37 pkg as well unless your dealer has some special wizard knowledge or ties in with Ford.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I was told the Ricaro seats are unavailable Indefinitely until further notice. Also, The ricaro seats only come on the 37 pkg as well unless your dealer has some special wizard knowledge or ties in with Ford.
I thought this was separated for 2022. Did it change?

NasT-Rap

Reaction score
I thought this was separated for 2022.
When I placed my order at the first of the month, my dealer told me only available with 37 even on 2022. He may have also told me that to not hold up production, who knows. There is no telling though because it seems al lot of these Ford dealers give us all different information and more than half the time people on this forum are more knowledgeable and know more than the dealer reps. If in fact someone knows the answer to this please let us know.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer lied to you. The Recaro are a separate option from the 37 package for 2022. You can get the black interior.

Also, the priority number is pretty much meaningless. Now, part availability rules supreme. Also, the priority code is for production assigned to that dealer. The dealer may have a lower priority than a thousand other dealers.

OP
OP

4everHP

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies so far. The dealer can put the recaros in a 35 for 2022. I have a build sheet that shows it. The option is shown as “blue interior package” and is $2,395.