Looking for my old Gen 1...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Been a while...hope everyone is well.

I sold my black 2014 Gen 1 last November as I needed a truck with more towing capacity...and now I regret it. My truck (pictured) went to the States...somewhere to an auction house in Pennsylvania.
That's all I could get from the dealership that I traded it in to.
Mods include: thru-bed trophy stack exhaust, BLM front bumper, SVC V3 rear bumper & Tune, Tiregate, KMC XD Series wheels, 56" curved Rigid lightbar, Miller Offroad 3rd Brake Light, Icon uppers.
If anyone knows the whereabouts or who may own it now...please let me know. Thanks in advance.
A3QMlLjVS+GdKC%m7VmJiA.jpg

Last edited:

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too miss my 14!!! Maybe that’s why I’ve done so many mods to my 18. Hope you find her!!

OP
OP
Aramco Raptor

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd have to check...I switched to a GMC so not sure if my file even exists at the Ford dealership anymore. Good idea though...I'll check it out when I get home from the Middle East.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd have to check...I switched to a GMC so not sure if my file even exists at the Ford dealership anymore. Good idea though...I'll check it out when I get home from the Middle East.

Check your insurance company too... USAA has a record of all my prior vehicles that I can access on their app

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I take a picture of the sticker on the door frame for all of my vehicles and keep them in my phone for any future reference. Has the VIN, paint code, build date, tire size etc.