Looking for MSRP Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bizz

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who is willing to sell me a 17 or 18 raptor at MSRP. I'm located in El Paso, TX, but I'm willing to travel. Prefer one that is white/silver/avalanche and has the 802A package with the beadlocked wheels. Please PM me with any details.

Thanks.

mcote1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Cambridge Classic Ford...Cambridge, Ohio....$71,045 MSRP...Mike Hastings was the one posting it

I saw one this morning on one of the facebook groups offering $1k back of MSRP. It was silver. idr where

Last edited:

C77OWEN

Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who is willing to sell me a 17 or 18 raptor at MSRP. I'm located in El Paso, TX, but I'm willing to travel. Prefer one that is white/silver/avalanche and has the 802A package with the beadlocked wheels. Please PM me with any details.

Thanks.

I don't have your color(s) right now, but I do have a 802A black one with Tech package, tailgate step, carbon fiber, wheels, and rear heated seats and all graphics. On the ground now, ready for delivery. MSRP $71,715. NO ADMIN FEES either. Just shipping unless you want to fly to Kansas City and dirve it home. Let me know

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I don't have your color(s) right now, but I do have a 802A black one with Tech package, tailgate step, carbon fiber, wheels, and rear heated seats and all graphics. On the ground now, ready for delivery. MSRP $71,715. NO ADMIN FEES either. Just shipping unless you want to fly to Kansas City and dirve it home. Let me know

Meant to say...It's a 2018