Looking for ForScan knowledge around Cincinnati

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustSomeGuy

Reaction score
Hey guys, bought a new 2019, stock atm but want to change some stuff with ForScan.

If there's anyone from around Cincinnati with experience DM me please, i have no clue where/how to start..

Ty

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buy this.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F0GVBWY

Download and install Forscan on a Win 10 laptop.

Get the extended license to allow you to program with Forscan. You need to register in their forum to get the extended license, but it's free.

Then you just hook it up, run the program and make your changes. There are plenty of guides online on how to do that. F150Online.com has a sticky at the top of every section, there are Gen 1 and Gen 2 Forscan threads on this forum, and there are tutorials on YouTube.

You can use it to datalog, retrieve codes, and run diagnostics as well.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, bought a new 2019, stock atm but want to change some stuff with ForScan.

If there's anyone from around Cincinnati with experience DM me please, i have no clue where/how to start..

Ty

I'm in Cincy and can give you a hand if needed

OP
OP
JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Reaction score
Thank you for your explanation EricM! And thank you blwn for wanting to help!
Obviously it's busy with the holidays etc., but come January i'm going to try to get active with this, i really want to change some stuff. If i can't figure out something i'll make sure i ask you guys.

Merry Christmass