Looking for FOG LIGHT KIT suggestions pls!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my light kit done from ORA done. I'll admit I was a little overwhelmed by all the hardware, but after studying the manual for awhile and incredible support from ORA I pulled it off and I even surprised myself. Tyson and Chris are great guys and will help you with any questions you may have while doing your installation. They really do have outstanding customer service.
Few comments about the kit.
1. It's really nice quality. Everything from the hardware to the lights and most importantly the harness.
2. Brackets can't be a little difficult and must be patient and keep an eye on the gasket so it doesn't come off or move while tightening the screws.
3.They give you plenty of spacers and washers to get the lights right where you want them. They give a reference of where to start but you can add based on your liking.
4.Wiring Harness awesome! Cut to length and we'll made. Good wiring. My favorite of the kit.
5. The wiring chart for my 2020 was spot on and matched what they showed on the instructions.
6. It was a piece of cake. All I have to do is wait for it to get dark so that I point and align where I want the lights.
af9d57ccfd00112f25544c00b5757e5e.jpg

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
f602bfdee605ad6e1eadff6c36166833.jpg

Looks awesome! And happy we could help. If there's anything else we can do, don't hesistate to reach out.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I will. I may do rear lights down the road. Love the center console tray. Thanks again!

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make a solid 1 piece LED housing that fits the bumper opening? With just 1 bulb?

Our stainless steel bezel also comes in a dual cube light option. We don't have a bezel kit for just one single cube light however. Here's a pic of our dual kit:

Fy2lPNp.jpg

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking for something that looks more, I hate to say it, more OEM'ish.

We think our bezel kits look pretty darn OEM'ish. But maybe check amazon. There's some interesting chinese plastic kits out there. Couldn't speak to quality, but maybe those are a better look for you.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bezel you have looks great, I dont want plastic. I am more concerned with the light housing and how that fits. Think More f150 sytle. I like how the OEM fog light housing sits in the air damn flush with one light housing instead of 2 or 3 different lights, just cleaner in my opinion. Its all style preference. I dont plan to use any cheap Chinese shit on this truck that is for sure. Especially not after spending $80K on it, lol.

Thats why I reached out to you as I know you offer high quality items

digscruze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the Diode Dynamics Stage Series 6in light bar kit. They make one with a bracket specifically for the raptor and it’s the only one I know that compliments that OEM look.

I ended up going with that choice and no regrets. Even the color is the same as the head lights. It also compliments the rear SRL’s I got from SPV.

I would say that for off roading it might not be the best choice as the cube/pod light set up. As those tend to have better light output. DD also has some that look pretty good. Not sure how they stack up to rigid/Baja Tho.

The bezel you have looks great, I dont want plastic. I am more concerned with the light housing and how that fits. Think More f150 sytle. I like how the OEM fog light housing sits in the air damn flush with one light housing instead of 2 or 3 different lights, just cleaner in my opinion. Its all style preference. I dont plan to use any cheap Chinese shit on this truck that is for sure. Especially not after spending $80K on it, lol.

Thats why I reached out to you as I know you offer high quality items

FarmersFight

Reaction score
Check out the Diode Dynamics Stage Series 6in light bar kit. They make one with a bracket specifically for the raptor and it’s the only one I know that compliments that OEM look.

I ended up going with that choice and no regrets. Even the color is the same as the head lights. It also compliments the rear SRL’s I got from SPV.

I would say that for off roading it might not be the best choice as the cube/pod light set up. As those tend to have better light output. DD also has some that look pretty good. Not sure how they stack up to rigid/Baja Tho.

Can you post a pic of what yours looks like with the Diode Dynamics Stage Series 6in? Curious how it looks from the side front angle, and if it’s flush or if the lights are recessed some.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The main reason I want them is for off roading however, I was thinking about getting the amber small side corner lights as well with the 3 lights per side setup to help cut through dust and fog, with the center lights being white of the spot and flood or diffused lights. I need to do a bit more research to find the difference between flood/diffused/and SAE.