Looking for Events, Meets or Courses in NorthEast...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ReefBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could not make it myself, my son's baseball season just started.. here goes all the planning... LOL

I ended up going. Raining too much, so work couldn't get done at the house. On Friday night I decided I might as well go.

This is lousy raw video, and I probably can find a better place to put the camera, but this is what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4117gMPS5M

OP
OP
drdjin

drdjin

Reaction score
I ended up going. Raining too much, so work couldn't get done at the house. On Friday night I decided I might as well go.

This is lousy raw video, and I probably can find a better place to put the camera, but this is what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4117gMPS5M

Wow, that's nice. The flying ICE sux.. ouch.. Anyway the truck is tough enough to take a beating.
I was actually expected you to be on snow-covered roadway plowing your own path, I see that they actually plow the area and kept the area maintained. That is wonderful.
Now I'm going to try to figure out as to when my son is off from school, and free from baseball.

Keep up the video and let me know when you going again, love to join the party.
Dj

OP
OP
drdjin

drdjin

Reaction score
That’s sucks..I didn’t know

Just check before you go, most of the photos and videos from Rausch Creek ppl were in Wrenglers, or small trucks, ours are wider than a normal Wrengler by a foot. Well we are 6" wider and taller than a normal F150.. and I think full size truck is about 6" wider than a Jeep.

Just pull this off a guided tour site for Rausch Creek:
"Full Size truck and SUV drivers (Dodge Ram 1500, Ford Raptor, Tahoe, Blazers, etc. Please email to see if your vehicle falls under this list)
While your vehicles are fully capable of the trails the width and ground clearance of your particular vehicles are an issue that you need to be aware of.
The trails you will encounter are tight/twisty areas that are not accommodating to full size trucks."
https://store.offroad-consulting.com/products/101-class-beginner

But like I said, check before you go, otherwise, you can be a good spectator.
On the other hand, the video by ReefBlue above looked fun...

Dj

Last edited:

freddyfcs

Reaction score
Just check before you go, most of the photos and videos from Rausch Creek ppl were in Wrenglers, or small trucks, ours are wider than a normal Wrengler by a foot. Well we are 6" wider and taller than a normal F150.. and I think full size truck is about 6" wider than a Jeep.

Just pull this off a guided tour site for Rausch Creek:
"Full Size truck and SUV drivers (Dodge Ram 1500, Ford Raptor, Tahoe, Blazers, etc. Please email to see if your vehicle falls under this list)
While your vehicles are fully capable of the trails the width and ground clearance of your particular vehicles are an issue that you need to be aware of.
The trails you will encounter are tight/twisty areas that are not accommodating to full size trucks."
https://store.offroad-consulting.com/products/101-class-beginner

But like I said, check before you go, otherwise, you can be a good spectator.
On the other hand, the video by ReefBlue above looked fun...

Dj

Very disappointed...unless I buy a Jeep rausch creek is out of the plans for now..
In other hand the coal mines are pretty good tho but its freaking huge and there’s a lot of trails that are only accessible by atvs or dirt bikes...like I said I was there with my bike and was looking for other types of trails...I didn’t have the raptor back then .keep in mind that this place is crowded on the summer with atvs,dirt bikes and etc..
But this place still a good option for us in the northeast unless we figure out something better.

Last edited:

freddyfcs

Reaction score
Here’s a quick video of the bike down deep in the trails.Like 1 hr in from the main parking lot..Maybe some of you guys are not into dirt bike but its just to bring some clarification of how some of the inside trails look like

https://youtu.be/jXvQk312QVA

OP
OP
drdjin

drdjin

Reaction score
Very disappointed...unless I buy a Jeep rausch creek is out of the plans for now..
In other hand the coal mines are pretty good tho but its freaking huge and there’s a lot of trails that are only accessible by atvs or dirt bikes...like I said I was there with my bike and was looking for other types of trails...I didn’t have the raptor back then .keep in mind that this place is crowded on the summer with atvs,dirt bikes and etc..
But this place still a good option for us in the northeast unless we figure out something better.

roger that bro

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this is an older thread but I live in Delaware and just got a raptor. I have been looking for places to go so if anyone wants to meet up around here let me know.

Tx State

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be heading to the NJ Pine Barrens this Saturday if anyone would like to join.