Looking for custom tune for SCTX4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WideBody

Reaction score
Hi all—new member. Looking for recommendations on finding who to use for a custom tune for my 2018 raptor. I have just bought the SCTX4 through recommendation of shop doing the work to my truck but found out they didn’t plan on/don’t do custom tune and we’re going to have me use a canned tune. Ok, however, I think using canned tune I miss out on all the upgrades I’m spending money on! All at once I am adding the tuner, pedal commander, AFE super raptor CAI, CVFab intercooler, turbo smart blow off valve, SPD catted down pipes with turbo adapters, borla atak exhaust. I want the tune to account for this stuff and make it move! Any suggestion? I am in Salt Lake City so local would be cool but really I guess whoever is the best and can email tune to account for the equipment etc. thank you!

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give Jim III at JDM Performance a call. Am running a JDM Tune on my '19 and am really pleased with the results. They've been really responsive to any questions I've had and they definitely specialize in all types of Ford Performance Vehicles.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all—new member. Looking for recommendations on finding who to use for a custom tune for my 2018 raptor. I have just bought the SCTX4 through recommendation of shop doing the work to my truck but found out they didn’t plan on/don’t do custom tune and we’re going to have me use a canned tune. Ok, however, I think using canned tune I miss out on all the upgrades I’m spending money on! All at once I am adding the tuner, pedal commander, AFE super raptor CAI, CVFab intercooler, turbo smart blow off valve, SPD catted down pipes with turbo adapters, borla atak exhaust. I want the tune to account for this stuff and make it move! Any suggestion? I am in Salt Lake City so local would be cool but really I guess whoever is the best and can email tune to account for the equipment etc. thank you!
Return the SCTX4 and give @GooseTuned a call.

tone228

Reaction score
I got a tune from Jim at JDM also. No complaints, truck makes noticeably more power, especially towards redline where it normally dies off. Shifts are firmer also if that's your thing.