Looking for best Service Department in Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought the truck in Tulsa, and live in Bartlesville. My local Ford (Donges) service center is very hit and miss, more misses and totally screwed up the paint and interior I had on an Explorer so I haven't been back to them. The dealer I bought the truck from service center seemed good at first, but after removing my center console dash with what appears to be a screw driver to pry and left 3 noticeable chips in the plastic is still going back and forth on how to fix. Really would like any recommendations of a decent service department in the Tulsa/NEO area that have people that know what they are doing.

Hazen

Reaction score
I just bought mine from Riverside Ford. I had them work on a few things, and although one issue wasn't fixed, it was minor and I still plan on using them for any needed service. You might try posting on Reddit in the tulsa subreddit for more responses.

WooPig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would stay away from Bill knight in Tulsa and Roberts in Pryor. Bad experience with both of those

Gcode450

Reaction score
I have heard good things about Matthews Ford in Broken Arrow although I usually stay away from dealerships. Actually, my wife banned me due to the high probability of driving off with another new vehicle....

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMHO my friend your garage or shop is the best "Service" center in town. I do all my own servicing as well as anything else that is not a big warranty type repair item. Best way to learn your truck and insure the stealership doesn't scratch, ding, mar, or generally screw the truck up. I don't trust any dealer to have my best interest in mind when they are pumping out vehicles for money. I'm an old motorhead and still enjoy getting greasy and learning how these babies are put together. Luckily I have had no issues as yet that I need the dealer for. Working on 3 years with my girl and loving every day!

OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought mine from Riverside Ford. I had them work on a few things, and although one issue wasn't fixed, it was minor and I still plan on using them for any needed service. You might try posting on Reddit in the tulsa subreddit for more responses.

that’s where I got mine too. Salesman has been great but I’ve had several issues with their service center. My other thread about the auto start stop and heated whee not working is the latest thing they broke.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from Fowler Ford and I haven’t any experience with any service departments here in Tulsa as this is my first Ford. What issues are you needing to get fix?

Didn’t know there were so many of us in this area on the forums!