Looking for aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
Lol. This guy has been harassing me for a month now. I can’t post anything without his ******** saying something stupid. The loser even started an argument with someone else on my post about fords warrantee like he works for them. It wasn’t even the topic. The guy has nothing better to do I guess.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol. This guy has been harassing me for a month now. I can’t post anything without his ******** saying something stupid. The loser even started an argument with someone else on my post about fords warrantee like he works for them. It wasn’t even the topic. The guy has nothing better to do I guess.
yeah. I have him blocked. Just remember man... its the internet. Once you settle in you'll get to know the good ones. I have multiple friends on here I have never met.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Venomrex 601BL on my truck with zero offset but if I were to do an 18 it would be these. My buddy has them on his f150 and they look great. Very similar to RRW wheels but seem to be easier to get.
1685734597672.png

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Black Raptor Beadlocks you posted up in the other thread are the best looking rim for our trucks IMO. If you wanna throw non beadlock after market rims on your truck make sure you get 20's and paint your fender flares to match your paint....honest opinion. ;)

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Black Raptor Beadlocks you posted up in the other thread are the best looking rim for our trucks IMO. If you wanna throw non beadlock after market rims on your truck make sure you get 20's and paint your fender flares to match your paint....honest opinion. ;)
Dumb… bead locks are not even legal on roads. They’re pointless on an everyday driver.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Capable of what? It’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't know, maybe using the Truck for what it was actually designed to be used for. Using the rims as they were designed to be use as. I can see why so many people have you on ignore. You're living up to the douchbag you're said to be.