Looking for aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigahole

Reaction score
I want to buy some aftermarket wheels. I’m leaning towards methods but willing to look at any. I want black ones though. Prefer 6,7,14, or 18 positive offsets

schm1d

Reaction score
Also check out RockTrix.com they are mostly jeep/Tacoma but offer ford pattern and look a lot like methods but half the price. They are not true beadlocks tho

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@BigHoss The Methods come either +00 or +25. Plenty Racelines and KMC's come in +18 though. What type of style do you like?

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
@BigHoss The Methods come either +00 or +25. Plenty Racelines and KMC's come in +18 though. What type of style do you like?
I do like the method 305’s. I’m not sure if I would do a 0 offset though. 25 is too close to stock. Everyone has the 305’s though. I like a black, rugged matte or satin design. I would have to look at some race line because I didn’t see any Kmc in +18. I could searching the wrong stuff though. I can get the methods for $1k from a local seller but looking for something different maybe

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
You’ve done nothing but lie since your second post here so can’t say I believe you.

For everyone’s entertainment.
https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/37-wheel-swap-plus-cash.97635/
Wow, stalker. Not one lie. The guy did say he would trade then backed out then raised price then offered credit for my take offs then backed out. It was a mess to be honest. I don’t need to explain to your deadbeat ass. If you read my comment before, this is a second set I want. I got the PP wheels, just didn’t sell the stock ones. You ******* losers who read every comment and chime in to start an argument need to get a life. I see your ******* everywhere, basemodelraptor. Go **** yourself and your boyfriend dfs

Attachments

• IMG_2962.jpeg
    IMG_2962.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 65

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, stalker. Not one lie. The guy did say he would trade then backed out then raised price then offered credit for my take offs then backed out. It was a mess to be honest. I don’t need to explain to your deadbeat ass. If you read my comment before, this is a second set I want. I got the PP wheels, just didn’t sell the stock ones. You ******* losers who read every comment and chime in to start an argument need to get a life. I see your ******* everywhere, basemodelraptor. Go **** yourself and your boyfriend dfs
200.gif