Looking for aftermarket wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bigahole

Reaction score
Seeing as they are aftermarket Methods, there is not an option to NOT run beadlocks. So again, yes. Full beadlock.
There is an option to NOT buy bead locks too. They are for recreational use only. Not dot approved on the road. You have just gotten lucky. If you get pulled over, say they are not beadlocks. Most cops don’t know the difference between the fake and real. I had a friend who admitted he had bead locks and he got a fix it ticket.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And that's why you don't have beadlocks. I am ok with the work on checking torque. Which is also why most states don't like them. Because of lazy owners.
If it’s not offered in the Starbucks drive through he doesn’t want it.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is an option to NOT buy bead locks too. They are for recreational use only. Not dot approved on the road. You have just gotten lucky. If you get pulled over, say they are not beadlocks. Most cops don’t know the difference between the fake and real. I had a friend who admitted he had bead locks and he got a fix it ticket.
Another lie. You don’t have friends.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And that's why you don't have beadlocks. I am ok with the work on checking torque. Which is also why most states don't like them. Because of lazy owners.
Oh I'd love to torque them, did so much of that in the Military on underwater Mines. So stock Ford Bead rims have the ability to used a normal rims with the Beauty rings or as a Bead lock rims with a Bead lock ring but the Methods you have are only capable of being used as a Bead lock rim. Correct? I assume with all the bolts and torqued correctly there wold be no issue with it keeping higher street air pressure. Would make it easier to air it down when needed and air it up when needed.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining how beadlocks work. Side note, why did I even replay to this thread? I am not getting this part of my life back...

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining how beadlocks work. Side note, why did I even replay to this thread? I am not getting this part of my life back...
Don't be rude, I didn't know that some bead locks could go both ways and some could only be bead locks. I was asking for you for understanding.