Looking for a slightly used front fox shock!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an idea - so don't slay me here - but have you talked to some of the vendors most commonly doing work on these trucks? I have a feeling that some of them might have some old shocks laying around that they may donate for an exchange program like this is if it would help the members......

I, as I'm sure other members on here, would be willing to donate some money towards buying some shocks for the "ROC shock rebuild team". I'm sure I'll be using this service in the future!

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys rock!! Such an awesome forum... after I graduate dental and have more money flowing I'd definitely donate to the cause as well! Thanks for trying to take care of me for the time being...

Last edited:

Krow

Reaction score
I have a set of scab ft shocks for sale for $600.00, they are off a 2013 with 8k miles on them and I am in Hutchinson KS, if you are interested in buying.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a set of scab ft shocks for sale for $600.00, they are off a 2013 with 8k miles on them and I am in Hutchinson KS, if you are interested in buying.

Hutchinson? I spent a lot of summers out in Wilson. You find any good wheelin' spots around? Love that country......

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i might be able to help. i will call the vendors i know and see if i can get donations

I'm guessing no volunteers? Looks like I'm just going to have to figure out time to pull the shocks off myself to send out.... No way around it really. I'm just not by my families work shop so it's going to be a real pain to get all the tools I need.

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a set in Portland that we might be able to work out a trade or something. They have about 24k miles on them and were taken off to swap to a 3.0 set up.

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a set in Portland that we might be able to work out a trade or something. They have about 24k miles on them and were taken off to swap to a 3.0 set up.

I am located in KC, MO. Were they offroaded hard? Might be a good option if we could do an exchange deal...

$200 for a newly rebuilt set sure does sound like the way to go though...