Looking for a Raptor R…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've spoke to probably 10+ dealers in the last month and exchanged emails with more than 40. Most want 50K over. Had a couple offer me at $100K over. I think there was one who was willing to go a little less than $50K over but still too much for me. I think there's a small crowd of dealers willing to go a little under $50K. Just have to call and have a little luck and timing. Inventory is still very low and I'm hoping things calm down once supply chain improves. Heck, I want a heated steering wheel and advanced theft package anyway lol

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a dealer here in Maine that has one on their website that is in transit. Unfotunately I can't afford an R so I haven't called to ask about it. But in the past they've had trucks on their website in transit that are already sold.
I've spoke to probably 10+ dealers in the last month and exchanged emails with more than 40. Most want 50K over. Had a couple offer me at $100K over. I think there was one who was willing to go a little less than $50K over but still too much for me. I think there's a small crowd of dealers willing to go a little under $50K. Just have to call and have a little luck and timing. Inventory is still very low and I'm hoping things calm down once supply chain improves. Heck, I want a heated steering wheel and advanced theft package anyway lol

here is the cheapest one i have seen lately would be surprised if it is still available? https://www.ebay.com/itm/3048412778...d=link&campid=5338805043&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They must be planning on a big Run of R's that week as mine scheduled for week of 10th also. "scheduled" LOL
yes almost like they half build the trucks then they sit for 3-5 months before they ship. my R has been in production since 12/19 with no movement