Looking for a raptor nationwide.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

belacyrf

Reaction score
Here is what I did. I go to cars.com and search for Raptors. Then I ONLY pull up those links where they actually have pictures of the truck on their lot. At that point, I will reach out if I feel they might move on the ADM. That's how I found my current truck. It was in stock in new york. They reduced the ADM to something I was willing to pay (still something most on this forum would mock) but paying to get something "in-stock" vs waiting. Yea that's worth a lot to me. Good luck!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is what I did. I go to cars.com and search for Raptors. Then I ONLY pull up those links where they actually have pictures of the truck on their lot. At that point, I will reach out if I feel they might move on the ADM. That's how I found my current truck. It was in stock in new york. They reduced the ADM to something I was willing to pay (still something most on this forum would mock) but paying to get something "in-stock" vs waiting. Yea that's worth a lot to me. Good luck!
Nothing wrong with waiting; you’ll still get what you want. But hey…good on ya. Have a blast with your truck!

belacyrf

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with waiting; you’ll still get what you want. But hey…good on ya. Have a blast with your truck!
No sir, didn't mean to imply waiting was a bad thing. But for some of us, waiting was painful. (My daily driver is a 1990 miata project car) :)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2020 with 28k miles, leadfoot, is on sale where I traded it for my Gen3. Check out Tindol Ford in NC. Ask for Greg Oates.

OP
OP
M

mannyrap3

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone feedback and comments. Today I found the one. It was over mrsp but something I felt comfortable paying. It has a vin and eta but more than likely getting push back to May because of the chip shortage. Here’s the window sticker

Attachments

• 7DEA172C-23E0-48C0-B24D-83889351E922.jpeg
    7DEA172C-23E0-48C0-B24D-83889351E922.jpeg
    368.1 KB · Views: 84

Teghogh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So we sold th code orange raptor for 11k over msrp to a local ford dealer used with 2k miles

06viper

Reaction score
Took over 70+ dealer calls, but I finally found a late leftover 2022 allocation at MSRP last week at a dealer in Mississippi. Options I chose are 37 inch, Oxford white, Blue seats, moonroof. Total MSRP came to $84,965. Dealer said it should be about 5 months to delivery. This will be my 3rd raptor, 1st was a 2018 lightning blue, 2nd was a 2020 Velocity Blue, but decided to go with Oxford white on this new one.