Looking for a raptor nationwide.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took over 70+ dealer calls, but I finally found a late leftover 2022 allocation at MSRP last week at a dealer in Mississippi. Options I chose are 37 inch, Oxford white, Blue seats, moonroof. Total MSRP came to $84,965. Dealer said it should be about 5 months to delivery. This will be my 3rd raptor, 1st was a 2018 lightning blue, 2nd was a 2020 Velocity Blue, but decided to go with Oxford white on this new one.

I just want to see the garage. It's also rare to see someone who wants to endure the pain of owning more than one McLaren.

belacyrf

Reaction score
I appreciate everyone feedback and comments. Today I found the one. It was over mrsp but something I felt comfortable paying. It has a vin and eta but more than likely getting push back to May because of the chip shortage. Here’s the window sticker
Congrats!!!! Odd to see someone opts for the blue interior but NOT the 37s. I love that blue interior. Wish I could have found one. But congrats and hope it shows soon!

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!!!! Odd to see someone opts for the blue interior but NOT the 37s. I love that blue interior. Wish I could have found one. But congrats and hope it shows soon!
I hear you - I love the blue interior as well. I ordered a '22 - 35" with blue interior! Maybe I will get it by December... :rolleyes:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found a dealer in Texas thats allowing me to order one at invoice.
Took over 70+ dealer calls, but I finally found a late leftover 2022 allocation at MSRP last week at a dealer in Mississippi. Options I chose are 37 inch, Oxford white, Blue seats, moonroof. Total MSRP came to $84,965. Dealer said it should be about 5 months to delivery. This will be my 3rd raptor, 1st was a 2018 lightning blue, 2nd was a 2020 Velocity Blue, but decided to go with Oxford white on this new one.
@06viper, I recall your original post from last year about an invoice order. What happened with this order? Did the dealer balk?

06viper

Reaction score
I just want to see the garage. It's also rare to see someone who wants to endure the pain of owning more than one McLaren.
Haha what's wrong with owning more than one? Ive put 21,000 extremely hard miles on my 570s and 5,000 miles on my 765LT so far, owned both since new. Track them, take them on errands, take them to the gym, take them on road trips, take them to the drag strip, 100% bulletproof cars. No more unreliable than any other exotic brand. Owned just about every exotic brand out there, and my experience with Mclaren has been outstanding, will be sticking with them as long I own exotic cars. They make the most exotic and fastest production supercars out there right now by far no questions asked. Early Mclaren models like the 12c were known to have issues but since then Mclaren's are bulletproof. My Gallardo on the other hand has been a different experience.....

601D32AD-2F68-4602-AD0D-33697841BAF6.jpg

F0725FFD-C853-4455-9340-AB51AC44B6C8.jpg
@06viper I recall your original post from last year about an invoice order. What happened with this order? Did the dealer balk?

The dealer balked, pretty disappointing to be honest. Had bought my last raptor from them and it was a great experience. But this time they let me down. Even a local dealer here in New Mexico that I have bought 4+ vehicles from wouldn't help me.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha what's wrong with owning more than one? Ive put 21,000 extremely hard miles on my 570s and 5,000 miles on my 765LT so far, owned both since new. Track them, take them on errands, take them to the gym, take them on road trips, take them to the drag strip, 100% bulletproof cars. No more unreliable than any other exotic brand. Owned just about every exotic brand out there, and my experience with Mclaren has been outstanding, will be sticking with them as long I own exotic cars. They make the most exotic and fastest production supercars out there right now by far no questions asked. Early Mclaren models like the 12c were known to have issues but since then Mclaren's are bulletproof. My Gallardo on the other hand has been a different experience.....

View attachment 348626

View attachment 348627

The dealer balked, pretty disappointing to be honest. Had bought my last raptor from them and it was a great experience. But this time they let me down. Even a local dealer here in New Mexico that I have bought 4+ vehicles from wouldn't help me.

Nothing is wrong with it at all. I like McLaren. I'm glad you have had good luck with everything on the 570. The 765 I have yet to experience. I don't think anyone wants to remember the 12c besides issues it had poor resale value.

When I hear Gallardo I remember the cost & interval of the clutch.

Jrekasie

Reaction score
Here is what I did. I go to cars.com and search for Raptors. Then I ONLY pull up those links where they actually have pictures of the truck on their lot. At that point, I will reach out if I feel they might move on the ADM. That's how I found my current truck. It was in stock in new york. They reduced the ADM to something I was willing to pay (still something most on this forum would mock) but paying to get something "in-stock" vs waiting. Yea that's worth a lot to me. Good luck!
I did exact same process as you and ended up paying the same for a left over 21 that I would have paid for a 22 with 2500 ADM…

More ADM in the 21, but still the same price as the 22 I had ordered, and thankfully with all of the options I want. And no supply constraints / limited parts.

Touringchef

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m new to the raptor game I been in the hunt for a raptor since last week. I have called over 65 dealers and no luck yet. The best I have found has been 10k over sticker eta sometime in july. Call me crazy but I’m willing to pay adm 5-8k. This process to added a raptor has been much difficult than landing my 2020 GT500 two years ago. If anyone has any leads that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y’all!
There are some in stock in MD.

I think if you have financing and can get to a dealer that has one at end of month you may be able to strike a deal.
I did 2 months ago. 2k over traded my 19 they gave me 63k for it. It was the best I could ask. It is tough right now. Make sure you ask about any missing chips. They are going to be sending trucks to dealers of all different series without chips now. They will put them in as they get them but you may be driving without nav heated seats ect. It's a mess right now.