Looking for a raptor nationwide.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mannyrap3

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m new to the raptor game I been in the hunt for a raptor since last week. I have called over 65 dealers and no luck yet. The best I have found has been 10k over sticker eta sometime in july. Call me crazy but I’m willing to pay adm 5-8k. This process to added a raptor has been much difficult than landing my 2020 GT500 two years ago. If anyone has any leads that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y’all!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m new to the raptor game I been in the hunt for a raptor since last week. I have called over 65 dealers and no luck yet. The best I have found has been 10k over sticker eta sometime in july. Call me crazy but I’m willing to pay adm 5-8k. This process to added a raptor has been much difficult than landing my 2020 GT500 two years ago. If anyone has any leads that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks y’all!
Phone another 65 dealers, they are out there.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Look, you're paying ADM. Period. It sounds like you've made peace with it, and now it's time to make peace with the fact the Raptor has only gotten more exclusive in the past 2 months. Constraints, plant shut downs, limited parts, hell now you can't even order the applique on the back of the damn thing without risk of getting pushed to MY23. This means, making peace with the dealer who was $10k over and taking it and running.

Or.

You can try calling another 65 dealers, although truth be told, I don't think it'll get you far. There is a fairly unique dealer bond right now on ADM for these trucks, where you could order at MSRP with little trouble last June, it quickly became ordering at $5k ADM, to $10k.. to $20k.. to.. well.. you get it.

People can laugh all they want, but they wouldn't be pricing their trucks out the way they are and so abruptly nationwide if they weren't getting it.

My last piece for you is.. are you going for 35 or 37? If the former - you should def be able to find one for under $8k ADM and it's shocking to me you can't. If you're looking for a 37.. then.. bite the bullet my friend. Just bite it.. then enjoy your truck cuz its worth the price that you pay.

Stevdug

Reaction score
Keep looking you will find one. I have a Nov msrp 22 order that I had pretty much given up on finally get a vin and production date last Friday. I also have a deposit down on a low admin 21 that the previous buyer backed out on because the truck has been built since October and keeps getting shuffled back. Two weeks ago I had a dealer call me on a velocity blue 21 on the ground that the original buyer backed out, I was on their wait list, they were selling at 5 over, ( I was tempted but passed I’m going to wait out a code orange). Then last Friday found a built and incoming code orange 37 package for 7 k over sticker, but ended up passing on that as well because I really have no need for the 37 package and the extra cost that comes with it

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep looking you will find one. I have a Nov msrp 22 order that I had pretty much given up on finally get a vin and production date last Friday. I also have a deposit down on a low admin 21 that the previous buyer backed out on because the truck has been built since October and keeps getting shuffled back. Two weeks ago I had a dealer call me on a velocity blue 21 on the ground that the original buyer backed out, I was on their wait list, they were selling at 5 over, ( I was tempted but passed I’m going to wait out a code orange). Then last Friday found a built and incoming code orange 37 package for 7 k over sticker, but ended up passing on that as well because I really have no need for the 37 package and the extra cost that comes with it
Care to pm me the orange 37 info? I’d like to see if it’s available

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say get on the list for a 23 @ MSRP but since you‘re one of those gotta have it now buyers…here you go bud. Act fast!

msw

Reaction score
University Ford in Durham, NC has an AMB 37pp on order, but 15K ADM. Ted Russell Ford in Knoxville, TN has the same build on order for 10K ADM.

Found these two in my search for one, but lucked out with a AMB 35 for MSRP in TX.

Kevin Spicer

Reaction score

Kevin Spicer

Reaction score
I have a 2018 ford Raptor with a little over 4,000 miles and still have 1 year waranty left on it I have a 3 inch lift kit and power chip and it puts out 545 horse power very fast and blue in color I am from Greenville Ohio willing to sell it