Looking for a Raptor Friendly Service Department In Southern California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baro

Reaction score
Like alot of people in this forum, I actually use my Raptor to Drive offroad. However, my experience in alot of the service departments around Southern California has been subpar when it comes to warranty work.

I will not mention any dealers by name but after bringing my 2012 Raptor to 3 different departments the responses have ranged from:

A. Shock I drive my Raptor offroad
B. Threats to violate my warranty because I upgraded my shocks and springs (the truck is at the stock height)
C. Outright admissions they never see Raptors that are used offroad and really don't have that much experience working on Raptors.

I already have a good aftermarket shop, but as the truck is relatively new, there is some warranty work that is popping up too.

Does anyone have any shops anywhere in Socal that are Raptor friendly or have experience working on the truck?

Thanks!

- B

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's hard to find a good dealership that deals with raptors regularly. But if it's truly a warranty fix and still covered then their excuses are invalid they have to fix it no questions asked. I've dealt with a dealership like that in Texas and all it took was one phone call to the owner/manager of the dealership with a threat to go straight to ford to file a complaint haha they don't like that so they fixe it real fast but it's a battle just so ya know

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theodore Robins Ford/Costa Mesa - Andrew Jones is good people.
Took care of Fuse 27 relocation

Every dealer has their issues.
As long you know what you need done at the dealer to avoid any B.S. up-sells

Andrew is straight up ......and will get it done for you. Will return for future service